Owner and Head of Lettuce @ovenlight.
Accomplished professional with 12+ years industry experience. Proven ability to combine technical and conceptual creativity with a keen understanding of business needs. Thrives in fast-paced environment and delivers both form and function. Plays nice with others.
Founder, , LLC; Portland, OR - 2003 - Present
A virtual marketing agency that develops innovative communication and business process solutions through brand analysis and application of design. Delivering: UI and UX Development, Respnsive Web Design, Email Marketing, and Search Engine Placement. Partial Client List:
- Dell, Inc. - Inbound Marketing specialist, web guru, web design, lead generation, email campaign management, seo... mostly everything for packetTrap Network Monitoring software.
- Nautilus, Inc - Vancouver, WA Web and Interactive Design for publicly traded (NLS) fitness company and makers of the world famous, "Bowflex."
- Ontier Inc. - Portland, OR - Website design and development using Joomla! CMS for communications startup with amazing screen sharing application, Pixetell
- Greenwich Marketing Group, Greenwich, CT Digital Archiving Services for private institution with over 35,000 assets. Responsible for Photo Editing, Organization, Retouching, Web Development, Tagging, Archival Preservation both Digital and Analog.
- Craftsman Design, Portland, OR - Design and Optimization of Home Remodeler’s Website resulting in continually increasing traffic with high conversion rate. Print Collateral, Environmental Graphics, Technology Consulting, and Portfolio Development.
- Sound Images, Portland, OR - Presentation Graphics for NIKE and City of Eugene, Oregon’s winning pitch to host 2008 Track & Field Olympic Trials.
- More Client work in the Work section of this site.